1. Checked out the new topic, because of the time difference I don’t know what it is until Saturday morning.
2. Took the dogs to the Happy Wash to return them to white, at least for a short time.
3. Walked along the main street to dry them off. (Blow driers make an awful noise apparently and are to be avoided whenever possible!)
4. Went into the small park near the shops, the dogs to seek out delectable smells and me to look for a Geocache. They were successful, I wasn’t.
5. Came back home for a nice Iced Coffee and banana, no Magpies came to visit today.
6. After that it was time to tackle the sticking drawer. What on earth could have caused it? Maybe a Sellotape roll or sheet of Stickers, Insulating tape, pencil or Texta, Whiteout pen or maybe even a keyring?????? I still don’t know but at least it’s shut now.
7. Next on the agenda was the Supermarket for Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Green Peppercorns, Bacon all things we forget to buy yesterday.
8. Last thing to get was some nice fresh fish for our family lunch tomorrow.