1. Checked out the new topic, because of the time difference I don’t know what it is until Saturday morning.
2. Took the dogs to the Happy Wash to return them to white, at least for a short time.
3. Walked along the main street to dry them off. (Blow driers make an awful noise apparently and are to be avoided whenever possible!)
4. Went into the small park near the shops, the dogs to seek out delectable smells and me to look for a Geocache. They were successful, I wasn’t.
5. Came back home for a nice Iced Coffee and banana, no Magpies came to visit today.
6. After that it was time to tackle the sticking drawer. What on earth could have caused it? Maybe a Sellotape roll or sheet of Stickers, Insulating tape, pencil or Texta, Whiteout pen or maybe even a keyring?????? I still don’t know but at least it’s shut now.
7. Next on the agenda was the Supermarket for Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Green Peppercorns, Bacon all things we forget to buy yesterday.
8. Last thing to get was some nice fresh fish for our family lunch tomorrow.
The people are not the only ones who know when it’s lunchtime. I arrived at the beach and there were no Seagulls about, I couldn’t believe it. I walked along the jetty and watched people fishing for a while then walked along the street past people sitting at the cafe tables before heading back to the beachfront. By then it was 12:00 and as people appeared with their lunches the Seagulls came from nowhere.
Having recently made the mistake of submitting an “excellent site” for my first cache which turned out to be too close to another one I made sure to have all close caches entered into my GPS before I set out today to find a site for my second cache. I walked and walked keeping an eye on other cache locations in the area. I thought I’d found a few good places but I rejected them all as either being too nasty with the Kangaroo Thorn bushes surrounding them, access was too steep, too visible to marauding bike riders, too much snake-hiding grass etc then I found what I thought was just the spot. I scrambled and sweated to fix the cache into position stood back and admired my handiwork then took photos.
THEN!!!!!!! I decided to check the location of my first cache which wasn’t entered as a cache, just the waypoints I’d used because that’s all I needed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in all my walking I’d actually managed to come back to a point only 75m from my own cache. No way could the second one stay. I’m not sure I’m cut out to be a cacher.